DetailsThe Cormorant is the highest capacity Caravan/RV air conditioner on the market with 3.5KW cooling and 3.6KW heating. The unit boasts fully functioned remote/electronic controls and is fully reverse cycle with electronic defrost to allow operation in -5C degs.
Aircommand have created the Cormorant for the Australian Market. It is an affordable, reverse cycle, roof top air conditioner that is packed full of features.
Being a reverse cycle air conditioner means the Cormorant has high efficiency and provides one of the most economical forms of heating with a low ambient operating feature.
Please download the brochure in the additional information to know more details.
- the largest fully reverse-cycle unit in its class
- remote controlled so you can adjust your comfort level anywhere within your caravan or RV
- fitted with built in compressor protection against intermittent power supply
- Quieter than any competitive unit
- designed to dehumidify the air to help asthma suffers
- fitted with a stylish internal plenum
- The Cormorant is very easy to install and a large number of sales outlets throughout Australia and overseas can install or provide information on the installation.
- Cormorant Roof Top Air Conditioner x 1
Cormorant is in the very tensive stock level.
It is welcome to ring us on 03 9333 0699 to check our stock availability before ordering it.
- Additional Information
Brand Aircommand Model Number 5750001 Eectrical Rting(Single phase) 240v, 50hz Cooling Capacity 3.5kw Heating Capacity 3.6kw Maximum rated current cooling 5.6A Maximum rated current heating 5.2A Maxmum air delivery 150l/s Install weight 47kg Roof Opening[WxDmm] 356 x356mm Package Length/Depth (cm) 105 Package Width (cm) 71.5 Package Height (cm) 34.6 Plenum Height(cm) 6.5 Plenum Width(cm) 53.5 Plenum Length(cm) 55.5 Condenser Height(cm) - Condenser Width(cm) - Condenser Depth(cm) - Air Handler Height(cm) - Air Handler Width(cm) - Air Handler Depth(cm) - Recess Required Height(cm) - Recess Required Width(cm) - Recess Required Depth-Minimum(cm) - Minimum Cupboard Dimensions Required - Net Weight (kg) 47 Warranty (month) 12 Manual N/A Brochure Cormorant.pdf
We use the following courier to ship our parcel due to different shipping destination, just in order to let our customer receive the goods fast and safe.
- Australian Post office
- Fastway Courier
- Toll ipec
Before we dispatch your order, a carefully check will be applied. Technically, we are not responsible for the damage during shipping.
However, we would like to help our customer get an intact good by claim the damage cost from the courier.
The two reason we‘d accept return are:
- We sent wrong item to you
- The item is on faulty which caused during delivering.
If the reason of return is because of customer doesn’t like it or made a wrong order, we still accept return in 7 days after purchase,
while customer would be responsible for the return postage, the refund will be applied after we received the intact item (the condition must not affect reselling).