DetailsThe market leading Ibis has undergone an upgrade. The Ibis 3 has more capacity, huge increase in air flow and a massive reduction in operating noise. The best is now better . The Ibis3 is ultra low profile, full electronic controls with all the standard features you have come to expect from an Aircommand air conditioner.
Please download the brochure in the additional information to know more details.
- Increased capacity by at least 10%, now 3.1kW cooling and 2.7kW reverse-cycle heating. Measured as actual cooling/heating capacity.
- Whisper quiet operation, at least 8dB(A) quieter on high fan speed than the Ibis
- Massive increase in air flow with the unique ‘S Flow’ air distribution providing more air, more efficiently.
- Ultra thin, stylish four-way independently closing inside plenum with easily removable filter for easy cleaning.
- Premium quality generator start technology included as standard (check with your generator supplier for compatibility).*
- Easier to fit with the revolutionary weather collar improving the seal on the roof while reducing amount of sealant required.
- Self-adjusting connecting duct providing a simple ‘one click’ system to suit roof thickness
- IBIS MK3 Roof Top Air Conditioner x 1
IBI3 is in the very tensive stock level.
It is welcome to ring us on 03 9333 0699 to check our stock availability before ordering it.
- Additional Information
Brand Aircommand Model Number IBIS3-ADB-KIT Eectrical Rting(Single phase) 240v, 50hz Cooling Capacity 3.1kw Heating Capacity 2.7kw Maximum rated current cooling 5.8A Maximum rated current heating 5.5A Maxmum air delivery 180l/s Install weight 45kg Roof Opening[WxDmm] 360 x360mm Package Length/Depth (cm) 112 Package Width (cm) 84.8 Package Height (cm) 22.2 Plenum Height(cm) 3.2 Plenum Width(cm) 53.5 Plenum Length(cm) 53.5 Condenser Height(cm) - Condenser Width(cm) - Condenser Depth(cm) - Air Handler Height(cm) - Air Handler Width(cm) - Air Handler Depth(cm) - Recess Required Height(cm) - Recess Required Width(cm) - Recess Required Depth-Minimum(cm) - Minimum Cupboard Dimensions Required - Net Weight (kg) 45 Warranty (month) 12 Manual N/A Brochure Ibis-3.pdf
We use the following courier to ship our parcel due to different shipping destination, just in order to let our customer receive the goods fast and safe.
- Australian Post office
- Fastway Courier
- Toll ipec
Before we dispatch your order, a carefully check will be applied. Technically, we are not responsible for the damage during shipping.
However, we would like to help our customer get an intact good by claim the damage cost from the courier.
The two reason we‘d accept return are:
- We sent wrong item to you
- The item is on faulty which caused during delivering.
If the reason of return is because of customer doesn’t like it or made a wrong order, we still accept return in 7 days after purchase,
while customer would be responsible for the return postage, the refund will be applied after we received the intact item (the condition must not affect reselling).