DetailsDon't Just have your next van air conditioned, demand the best; have an Aircommand Ibis installed.
The Ibis is the most popular air conditioner in the recreational vehicle industry in Australia.
Its proven reliability and excellent performance have become renowned, even in the harshest climate in the world.
The market leading Ibis is the lowest profile roof top air conditioner available, designed in Australia for Australia’s harsh conditions. Like all our roof tops the Ibis is reverse cycle (2.8Kw cool and 3.0Kw heat) with electronic defrost to allow operation in -5C degs. It also has a fully functional electronic control panel with slimline infra red remote.
Please download the brochure in the additional information to know more details.
- The Ibis is the lowest profile roof top air conditioner on the market. This low profile reduces towing drag and the clearance required under carports and garages. The Ibis is less vulnerable to damage from overhanging tree branches and other obstacles.
- The Ibis is a reverse cycle heat pump which gives unmatched efficiency in heating mode and is usually the most economical form of heating.
- An electronically monitored de-ice system means the Ibis will deliver adequate heat even in low ambient conditions.
- The chassis and canopy are full one piece urethane mouldings which forms a rock solid monocoque structure.
- The advanced electronic controls offer remote operation, a dehumidifying function, and an energy saving sleep function. These controls allow the unit to turn on automatically at any preset time.
- The Ibis is quieter than any competitors.
- The unit has a room temperature display.
- A full set of diagnostic displays are included.
- IBIS Roof Top Air Conditioner x 1
- Additional Information
Brand Aircommand Model Number IBIS-ADB-KIT Eectrical Rting(Single phase) 240v, 50hz Cooling Capacity 2.8kw Heating Capacity 3.0kw Maximum rated current cooling 5.4A Maximum rated current heating 5.6A Maxmum air delivery 140l/s Install weight 45kg Roof Opening[WxDmm] 356 x356mm Package Length/Depth (cm) 104 Package Width (cm) 82.5 Package Height (cm) 22 Plenum Height(cm) 6.5 Plenum Width(cm) 55.5 Plenum Length(cm) 53.5 Condenser Height(cm) - Condenser Width(cm) - Condenser Depth(cm) - Air Handler Height(cm) - Air Handler Width(cm) - Air Handler Depth(cm) - Recess Required Height(cm) - Recess Required Width(cm) - Recess Required Depth-Minimum(cm) - Minimum Cupboard Dimensions Required - Net Weight (kg) 45 Warranty (month) 12 Manual N/A Brochure Ibis.pdf
We use the following courier to ship our parcel due to different shipping destination, just in order to let our customer receive the goods fast and safe.
- Australian Post office
- Fastway Courier
- Toll ipec
Before we dispatch your order, a carefully check will be applied. Technically, we are not responsible for the damage during shipping.
However, we would like to help our customer get an intact good by claim the damage cost from the courier.
The two reason we‘d accept return are:
- We sent wrong item to you
- The item is on faulty which caused during delivering.
If the reason of return is because of customer doesn’t like it or made a wrong order, we still accept return in 7 days after purchase,
while customer would be responsible for the return postage, the refund will be applied after we received the intact item (the condition must not affect reselling).