DetailsThe ALL NEW SUPER QUIET 2018 Model Dometic Harrier Inverter type Air Conditioner is currently revolutionising the caravan and motorhome industry with its BIG capacity / Low average amperage draw Inverter type Air Conditioner. This Caravan Air Conditioner has a variable speed compressor with soft start inverter technology that allows quieter and more energy effecient operation. This essentially means that this unit will require less generator power to operate than other models of air conditioners in its class. Suitable for caravans and motorhomes up to 8m in length internally, this unit comes with an adapter to suit both 360mm x 360mm and 400mm x 400mm roof cut outs. A light weight and slim low line designed top unit allows more versatility with height restrictions and actual weight placed on the roof of your Caravan or Motorhome. The Dometic Harrier Inverter also has a number of useful comfort features including remote controlled oscillating vents for effective air distribution and cold plasma air purification. An innovative sleep mode function reduces the compressor speed, in addition to the usual fan speeds, to further reduce noise and vibration levels while sleeping. REFURBISHED IN GOOD WORKING ORDER
- Inverter Compressor
- Quiet operation Sleep Mode reduces compressor and fan speed to minimise noise and vibration levels while sleeping
- Remote controlled oscillating vents and cold plasma air purification
- Touch panel controls on ADB Remote controlled LED ambient lighting
- Suitable for either 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm roof openings
- Electrical rating 230V Compressor Capacity: 3.7kW
- Cooling Capacity: 3.1kW, 6.5A Heating Capacity: 2.8kW, 5.2A
- Operating Temperature Range: -2 to 52 degrees celcius
- Roof Opening: 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm Roof Thickness: 30 - 60mm
- REFURBISHED IN GOOD WORKING ORDER
- Additional Information
Color N/A Brand Dometic Model Number CK36H04RI Package Length/Depth (cm) 48 Package Width (cm) 83 Package Height (cm) 113 Net Weight (kg) 45 Warranty (month) -6 Manual N/A
We use the following courier to ship our parcel due to different shipping destination, just in order to let our customer receive the goods fast and safe.
- Australian Post office
- Fastway Courier
- Toll ipec
Before we dispatch your order, a carefully check will be applied. Technically, we are not responsible for the damage during shipping.
However, we would like to help our customer get an intact good by claim the damage cost from the courier.
The two reason we‘d accept return are:
- We sent wrong item to you
- The item is on faulty which caused during delivering.
If the reason of return is because of customer doesn’t like it or made a wrong order, we still accept return in 7 days after purchase,
while customer would be responsible for the return postage, the refund will be applied after we received the intact item (the condition must not affect reselling).