The Breaksafe 6000 is suitable for use in caravans, trailers & horse floats. It is compact & easy to install &, has easy access to the battery compartment for servicing. Its lead acid battery as well as the internal circuit board case is enclosed offering better resistance to water. Suits all electric brakes & is charged using your vehicle’s battery.
- Automatically recharges when connected to tow vehicle.
- Compact and easy to install
- Fitted to the dash of the tow vehicle and check condition of the breaksafe battery each time pedal is pressed
- If battery low, red light will illuminate and buzzer will sound for about 10 seconds
- Please note: A unit of this type must be installed on trailers in excess of 2000kg if built after July 1989
- Dimensions for monitor: 64mm(w) x 25mm(h) x 50mm(d) Weight: 80gm
- Two wire connections at rear - one is earth, one comes from the sensor
- Breaksafte Breakaway System 6000 x 1
It is a requirement by law, for trailers registered in NSW to have a battery monitor on board. Please purchase part # 350-01274 (Breaksafe Remote Battery Monitor) in conjunction with the Breakaway System 6000
- Additional Information
Brand No Model Number 35001280 Package Length/Depth (cm) 20 Package Width (cm) 12 Package Height (cm) 5 Net Weight (kg) 3.16 Warranty (month) - Manual No
We use the following courier to ship our parcel due to different shipping destination, just in order to let our customer receive the goods fast and safe.
- Australian Post office
- Fastway Courier
- Toll ipec
Before we dispatch your order, a carefully check will be applied. Technically, we are not responsible for the damage during shipping.
However, we would like to help our customer get an intact good by claim the damage cost from the courier.
The two reason we‘d accept return are:
- We sent wrong item to you
- The item is on faulty which caused during delivering.
If the reason of return is because of customer doesn’t like it or made a wrong order, we still accept return in 7 days after purchase,
while customer would be responsible for the return postage, the refund will be applied after we received the intact item (the condition must not affect reselling).