The RMDX25 absorption refrigerator is purpose-built for excellent cooling performance in all conditions Extensive research and development has been undertaken when designing the RMDX’s new tropical cooling unit, a T-rated cooling unit designed for excellent performance in the harshest conditions. The tropical cooling unit features a larger evaporator and an optimised gas heat exchanger, resulting in improved cooling performance in both the fridge and freezer cabinets. In addition to improved cooling performance, the tropical cooling unit offers a level of versatility not previously offered in the RV refrigeration market. The tropical cooling unit is available as a spare part for the RMDX range, meaning it can be easily replaced if required. This means you’ll spend less time in service centres and more time enjoying chilled food and beverages on the road.
- T-rated cooling unit is designed for excellent performance in all conditions
- Cooling unit is easy to service if required
- Twin 12 V ventilation fans ensure excellent performance in high ambient temperatures
- Automatic Energy Selection (AES)
- No moving parts results in completely silent operation
- An evolution of its predecessors, the Dometic RMDX25 provides reliable refrigeration for RV owners. The included Tropical cooling unit features a large evaporator and an optimised gas heat exchanger, which results in superior cooling performance in both the refrigerator and freezer cabinets. In addition to this, the RMDX25 features a stylish exterior design and an easy-to-set-up interior.
- Dimensions product depth 622 mm
- Dimensions product height 1264 mm
- Dimensions product width 525 mm
- Gross volume (DIN15502) 190.00 l
- Storage volume - total (DIN15502) 184 l
- Net weight 47 kg
- Freezer storage volume (DIN15502) 35.00 l
- Fridge storage volume (DIN15502) 149.00 l
- Input voltage (AC) 240 V
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- Rated input power (AC) 250 W
- Rated input power (DC) 170 W Rated
- input current (AC) 1.04 A
- Rated input current (DC) 14.2 A
- Input voltage (DC) 12 V
- Refrigerant 1, type NH3
- Energy consumption (DC@5/25°C) 4.08 kWh/24h
- Noise (DIN60704-1 & 60704-2-14) 0.00 dB(A)
- Climate class (DIN15502) T
- Average energy consumption at AC (DIN15502) 4.2 kWh/24h
- Gas pressure (DIN732) 30 mbar
- Additional Information
Brand Dometic Model Number RMDX25 Net Weight (kg) 47 Package Height (cm) 128 Package Width (cm) 72 Package Length/Depth (cm) 57 cut out Hight (cm) No Cut out Depth (cm) No Cut out Width (cm) No Colour Black Gross Capacity (Liter) 190 Freezer Capacity (Liter) No System No Energy Supply 240 volts AC / 50 Hz Insulation No door frame material No Interior material No Frame No Cooling Capacity No Energy Selection No 12V Consumption (Watts) No 240V Consumption (Watts) No Gas Consumption (g/h) - Door Panel No Door Panel Size Required (cm) No Rated for tropical No Warranty (month) - Manual N/A
We use the following courier to ship our parcel due to different shipping destination, just in order to let our customer receive the goods fast and safe.
- Australian Post office
- Fastway Courier
- Toll ipec
Before we dispatch your order, a carefully check will be applied. Technically, we are not responsible for the damage during shipping.
However, we would like to help our customer get an intact good by claim the damage cost from the courier.
The two reason we‘d accept return are:
- We sent wrong item to you
- The item is on faulty which caused during delivering.
If the reason of return is because of customer doesn’t like it or made a wrong order, we still accept return in 7 days after purchase,
while customer would be responsible for the return postage, the refund will be applied after we received the intact item (the condition must not affect reselling).