The Trail-A-Mate hydraulic jockey wheel / jack has been specifically designed for use with caravans, trailers and horse-floats. The clever design quickly and easily converts from a jockey wheel to hydraulic jack by simply swapping the wheel to the included solid baseplate.
It is suitable for all ages, both male and female and those who have suffered from ill health. Helps eliminate back problems and prevents you from having to lie down or go under the caravan or trailer.
The Trail-A-Mate has a lifting capacity of 1000kg making it suitable for jacking Caravans or Trailers up to 2900kg ATM. It suits standard 50mm clamps making it a straight swap for your existing jockey wheel and has 4 positions for the clamp on the 500mm outer shaft - plus the lift height of 380mm.
Instructions for safe use for caravan/trailer jacks:
- The jack should be used on level firm ground wherever possible.
- It is recommended that the wheels of the caravan/trailer be chocked.
- No person should remain in a caravan/trailer supported by a jack.
- No person should place any portion of his or her body under a caravan/trailer supported by a jack.
- The caravan/trailer should be attached to the towing vehicle.
- Base plate
- Lifting clamp
- Jacking bracket
- Jacking handle
- Wheel only
- Extendable wheel brace
- Built in safety lock
- 1 year warranty.
- Brand: Trail-A-Mate
- 1000kg safe working load
- Suit standard height and off-road models
- 4 positions for the clamp on the 500mm outer shaft - plus the lift height of 380mm
- Suits standard 50mm clamps
- Shipping Weight: 14.99 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 74 cm x 16 cm x 16 cm.
- Additional Information
Color No Brand Trail A Mate Model Number 450-00060 Package Length/Depth (cm) 74 Package Width (cm) 16 Package Height (cm) 16 Net Weight (kg) 15 Warranty (month) 12 Manual N/A
We use the following courier to ship our parcel due to different shipping destination, just in order to let our customer receive the goods fast and safe.
- Australian Post office
- Fastway Courier
- Toll ipec
Before we dispatch your order, a carefully check will be applied. Technically, we are not responsible for the damage during shipping.
However, we would like to help our customer get an intact good by claim the damage cost from the courier.
The two reason we‘d accept return are:
- We sent wrong item to you
- The item is on faulty which caused during delivering.
If the reason of return is because of customer doesn’t like it or made a wrong order, we still accept return in 7 days after purchase,
while customer would be responsible for the return postage, the refund will be applied after we received the intact item (the condition must not affect reselling).